Voltage Module 1.3.10 Released!

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Re: Voltage Module 1.3.10 Released!

Post by Cherry Garcia »

We have uploaded v 1.3.11 - Hopefully this improves things.
Download it here: https://store.cherryaudio.com/my/library
scook

Post by scook »

1.3.11 seems to fix the issues I was having
Thanks
Cherry Dan
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Dan »

All,

UPDATE: Voltage Modular 1.3.10, which was previous released, had a painting issue, and has been replaced with 1.3.11. This version resolves the issue with meters, LEDs, buttons, etc. not updating properly. It also solves the problem of the cable animations preference not saving properly. (Note: the painting issue may have caused performance issues for some users as well.)

By the way, we introduced a new feature in Voltage Modular 1.3.10. Go to your Settings, select the Account page, and there's a "Check for Update" button that will check for software updates, and download an update if it's available. Now would be a fun time to try this new feature!

Thanks,
Dan
Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Sure you can say a lot about the 1.3.10 release with respect to QA and testing etc... but making mistakes is just part of life. How you deal with those mistakes is what makes the difference. The way Cherry dealt with this issue is excellent. Notifying people on the forum and preparing a hotfix release in the weekend is showing dedication and commitment. To your product and to your users (customers).

I pay my respects to the development team and Cherry for the way they dealt with this issue. Thanks!
NothanUmber

Post by NothanUmber »

Thanks for the update! The auto update doesn't seem to work for me though (on Windows 10). Starting from which version is this supposed to work? Do I have to switch it on somewhere?
Downloading and installing the update the traditional way worked of course.
Benard

Post by Benard »

Thanks for the update! It did fix the problems that were showing up with the Bernoulli Gate LEDs, so all is good.

I also noticed that MD takes quite a bit longer to compile when running modules without the debugger, since the .10 update. Is there a reason for this?

Thanks!
NothanUmber

Post by NothanUmber »

VM automatically updated on my other Win10 machine (tablet). So conceptionally it seems to work. No idea why this didn't work on my other machine. Will report back when the next update is due and doesn't auto update again.

Return to “Voltage Modular”