West Coast Bundle

ravasb

West Coast Bundle

Post by ravasb »

These look interesting, but are there any preset demos? Even a tutorial video would be really helpful.
Bata9999

Re: West Coast Bundle

Post by Bata9999 »

I did a couple videos on these modules that might help a beginner. There might be a bit of misinformation on what the modules do but the videos show how to get a typical buchla style patch going.

https://youtu.be/vajOjJ8XVQo

https://youtu.be/ODx5F0OPVQs
resoluxe

Post by resoluxe »

You've beat me to it - thanks for creating these videos, they're fantastic! It's amazing to see someone using these modules and coaxing sounds out of them that I haven't done yet!

I'm aiming to have a preset bundle out soon, once I've added the remaining modules to the bundle, and I'm also planning on some tutorial/idea videos utilising some of the modules

Thanks,

Daniel

DMT Audio
Bata9999

Post by Bata9999 »

Glad you like the videos! I just figured out how to do screen capture properly so I will likely have some better quality videos out using these modules soon once I figure them out a little more.

So far I've really been enjoying the modules. I've been waiting for someone to do these since I got into VM like 3 years ago.

Looking forward to seeing your tutorial videos especially for the Behemoth.
ravasb

Post by ravasb »

Great videos! Thank you. Now I get it.
ravasb

Post by ravasb »

Thanks to these videos I bought the bundle. Daniel, I am curious about the modules you are adding and the presets. Will these be separate charges or will they be added to the existing bundle?
resoluxe

Post by resoluxe »

Hi, the modules be added to the existing bundle, so they'll automatically appear in your library once released. The presets will be free, but I think you'll need to add them to your library first.
cherryaudio Robert
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Robert »

Nice job on those videos, I'll be adding them to our front page today or tomorrow. I've been looking for a way to further feature the DMT West Coast bundle, and videos always get the best engagement. Interesting side note, I was one of the backers of the crowdfunding for that recent reprint of Allen Strange's "Electronic Music: Systems, Techniques and Controls" book that you mention, and even got Dan here an additional copy as a (late!) Christmas gift.

Once I create that post on our site, I'll keep it updated for a few weeks in case new videos and presets show up. There has certainly been a lot of interest the the bundle.
Robert
--
Robert Saint John, Director of Marketing
Cherry Audio
Bata9999

Post by Bata9999 »

ravasb wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:23 pm Great videos! Thank you. Now I get it.
Glad you enjoyed the videos! Have fun with the modules!
Bata9999

Post by Bata9999 »

cherryaudio Robert wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:55 pm Nice job on those videos, I'll be adding them to our front page today or tomorrow. I've been looking for a way to further feature the DMT West Coast bundle, and videos always get the best engagement. Interesting side note, I was one of the backers of the crowdfunding for that recent reprint of Allen Strange's "Electronic Music: Systems, Techniques and Controls" book that you mention, and even got Dan here an additional copy as a (late!) Christmas gift.

Once I create that post on our site, I'll keep it updated for a few weeks in case new videos and presets show up. There has certainly been a lot of interest the the bundle.
Thanks! Cool that you were one of the backers for Allen Strange's book. I should really take a look at it some day but I prefer to just fumble around.

Return to “DMT Audio”