PERCSTATION feature request

SA2K

PERCSTATION feature request

Post by SA2K »

Please please add the vital feature of a stereo or mono output per sound channel in PERCSTATION for mix clarity and per sound processing purposes. I’ll be more satisfied with my purchase if the multi outs are added. PERCSTATION is a fun module because it has several sound banks of modern unique boutique sounds that you can mix and match that are available that are custom designed that aren’t just 80s or “demo” quality. Although I’d love to have everything in analog I’m too old now to haul in a whole kit of true analog gear.
Waverley Instruments

Re: PERCSTATION feature request

Post by Waverley Instruments »

Hi, and many thanks for the suggestion. We keep all feature requests in mind for future updates. In the meantime, for those who don't know, it's possible to re-route each sound to one of two external outs. From the User Guide:

Voice Section:

The AB routing switch allows you to re-direct the voice to the dedicated A or B outputs. This will also remove the voice from the stereo L/R outputs. By default, all voices go to the stereo outputs and the AB button will be unlit.

Output Section:

OUTPUT A/B are audio outputs for any voices that are routed to output A or B via the A/B routing switch. These outputs are mono and do not include effects or stereo pan.

So there's a bit of routing / external processing flexibility there, although not individual outs for each voice as requested here.

-Rob @ WI

Return to “Waverley Instruments”