New Module - PERCSTATION

Waverley Instruments

Re: New Module - PERCSTATION

Post by Waverley Instruments »

huggermugger wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:05 pmA graphic differentiation might make the workflow easier.
Nice idea - added to the list, thanks! Hope you enjoy getting to know PERCSTATION! -Rob @ WI
seal58

Post by seal58 »

Hi,

PERCSTATION seems to be a useful module to me and I think I'll get it. So I've just read PDF doc which is very good done.

After reading one question stays unanswered: What behaviour does the sequencer have when stopping/starting? Will it allways start with first step/Intro? - If not, is there a way of sequencer reset?

Best Regards
Roland
Waverley Instruments

Post by Waverley Instruments »

Hi Roland, thanks for your interest in PERCSTATION!
seal58 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:58 amWhat behaviour does the sequencer have when stopping/starting? Will it allways start with first step/Intro?
Yes, the sequencer will always reset to step 1 when stopping / starting, and when playing back, will always play an intro, if set. This applies when stopping / starting from the module UI or from the CV PLAY / STOP triggers.

Please note though, in CYCLE mode, playback will start from the currently selected pattern. So if that's not the pattern you want to start on, you'd need to select that manually.

Hope that helps. -Rob @ WI
seal58

Post by seal58 »

Hi Rob,

many thx for that quick response. So I can go to the store now. :)

Roland

Return to “Waverley Instruments”