Visibility mapped controls VM2500/ update suggestion

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
Macha

Visibility mapped controls VM2500/ update suggestion

Post by Macha »

I mapped the VM2500 to some Behringer bcr2000 controllers. I would like to suggest a new feature for updtes of VM2500.

It would be nce if the control that is being tweaked would get a color or be slightly enlarged so that it is easy to rcognize it.
I find myself often trying to locate the control to which a knob is mapped.
Macha

Re: Visibility mapped controls VM2500/ update suggestion

Post by Macha »

yjnx for the suggestion/ I ll give it a try. But what I would like is instant dynamic colouring of a knob in VM2500 when the corresponding control knob is touched on my controller.
Macha

Re: Visibility mapped controls VM2500/ update suggestion

Post by Macha »

I just realized that my request is already implemented for another function in VM2500and VM900. .....When clicking on a module with the cursor the whole module lights up at the edges with a thin line in a colour..
Would be so cool if this would happen with the module knobs/switches/buttons when a corresponding mapped hardware controller knob/switch/button is touched/tweaked/pushed.

Please Cherry implement this feature. it would really make the VM2500 and VM 900 even better.

Seems to me like something that can be implemented without excessive effort ? But hey what do I know about programming software....

Return to “Voltage Modular”