Voltage Modular Store feature request

For issues related to the Cherry Audio store and the Sync product management application
SA2K

Voltage Modular Store feature request

Post by SA2K »

Voltage Modular could really use a sorting feature within the app & the plugin to sort by newest modules & bundles so that you can determine what the newest incoming modules & bundles are from within the app instead of just on the website. Please add the feature when possible.
UrbanCyborg

Re: Voltage Modular Store feature request

Post by UrbanCyborg »

Unless I'm really misunderstanding something, it's already got it. If you look under the Sort tab in Library, you'll see options for newer and older modules.

Reid
Cyberwerks Heavy Industries -- viewforum.php?f=76
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

I have withdrawn suggestion.
Last edited by Steve W on Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SA2K

Post by SA2K »

Steve W wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:40 pm The Store tab within the Library has both Sort and Filter drop down menus. You can also use the search bar. So, for example, you can type Bundle as the Search term, Sort by Price (low to high), and set Filter to None. However, I didn't see Date (newest first) / Date (oldest first) sort or filtering options.
Yep. I'm certain there's no Newest / Oldest sorting seemingly. It's a must have feature.
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

The suggestion is for that kind of sorting inside Voltage Modular's store interface, not on the web page (which already exists), right?

Voltage Modular's Store sorting
Voltage Modular's Store sorting
2023-03-10_151016.png (24.02 KiB) Viewed 2386 times
SA2K

Post by SA2K »

cherryaudio Greg wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:08 pm The suggestion is for that kind of sorting inside Voltage Modular's store interface, not on the web page (which already exists), right?

2023-03-10_151016.png
Sure thing. On the web I keep having a problem displaying the latest modules and latest bundles for Voltage when logged in. It would be great for all the users to have newest / oldest sorting available.

Return to “Cherry Audio Store”