This is a multi-layer snare drum using only Miniverse modules.
It's composed of 4 layers:
- Body: Approx. 200 Hz triangle wave with very short pitch envelope
- Transient: Very short noise burst
- Tail: Filtered noise with some attack on the VCA to fade in
- Ring: Ring and frequency modulated high frequency metallic ringing
The output of the layer mixer goes into all 4 inputs of another mixer, which goes into a filter. This allows for variably driving the filter input for saturation. Finally, another VCA was added for the "snap".
Hope you enjoy the patch.
- Miniverse Snare
- Miniverse Snare.jpg (530.73 KiB) Viewed 302 times