Voltage AU plugin will not start

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
bep

Voltage AU plugin will not start

Post by bep »

I have installed the AU version for MacOS M1 in Logic Pro 10.7.4, but the plugin just hangs with a waiting icon (see attachment) forever.

Other cherry plugins loads OK. The standalone version of Modular starts fine.

Any tips=
Attachments
voltageloading.png
voltageloading.png (59.52 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Re: Voltage AU plugin will not start

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

Which MacOS do you have?

Greg
bep

Post by bep »

MacOS Montery (12.3.1)
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

Please send in your log files. To locate your log files, launch Voltage Modular and click on "Settings" followed by clicking "General". Click "Show Log Folder". Please archive all your log files and attach it to your reply.

You can also grab the log files here:

~/Library/Application Support/Voltage/Logs

Attach them to a support request here: https://cherryaudio.kayako.com/conversation/new

Greg
timmsusa

Post by timmsusa »

Dear Cherry Guys,

I have to insist here, Guys, your customers as we are paying money that you do your job, so please make all your plugins work on our acutal macs. I bet the upcoming changes will be communicated from side of apple and developers can inform before. I am kind of really sad before crying, I cannot use my voltage modular anymore, since I was forced to update my system to ventura because of other issues. Now I am blocked with my work. You go out with new instruments thats nice, but please make that all just simply works as it was before. Sry for my words.

Best Regards
huggermugger

Post by huggermugger »

timmsusa wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:21 pm Dear Cherry Guys,

I have to insist here, Guys, your customers as we are paying money that you do your job, so please make all your plugins work on our acutal macs.
First rule of owning a computer - upgrade your OS with caution. Not sure what forced you to upgrade to Ventura, but many developers are still adapting to it, and Cherry is no exception. Part of your responsibility as a user is to follow the support news provided by your favourite developers. Cherry makes it easy to find this news.

https://cherryaudio.kayako.com/article/ ... rt-ventura
timmsusa

Post by timmsusa »

Bro the release date of ventura was October 24, 2022, should I say that it would not be enough time investing a month? In order to be fair from my side, I want to shout out a big thanks for the 7er voltage update as now everything seems to run fine.

Thanks Guys!

Return to “Voltage Modular”