Partializer - small issue

martb

Partializer - small issue

Post by martb »

Hi,
Just a minor issue when using Partializer. I'm finding it difficult to adjust the little attenuverter controls as the adjacent jack i/o usually gets selected first. You have to carefully position the cursor to the upper-right of the dial in order to make work.

Mart.
ChR_is

Re: Partializer - small issue

Post by ChR_is »

Hi martb!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. i will rework the attenuators and jacks. it's probably a z-order issue as you mentioned.
I will put out an update ASAP. sorry for the inconvenience.

Chris
ChR_is

Post by ChR_is »

An update with fixes for these issues and some bonus featurs is now submitted. I'll push it to the store as soon as it gets approved. :)

Chris
martb

Post by martb »

Excellent - Thanks Chris :)
Overall I really like the UI of your modules. You manage to get a lot of functionality into a pleasant looking interface. So a thumbs up from me anyway, FWIW.

Mart.
ChR_is

Post by ChR_is »

Hey Mart,

thanks for your kind words! it really means a lot to me and the whole R_Ware team <3

Partializer has now been updated to build#7 which fixes the issue you reported. thanks again for letting me know.

New in Build#7
  • added R_Ware config menu -> access by hovering over the module's name and then clicking (right or left click) on the config menu button
  • added the ability to lock the fundamental from being affected by the partial manipulation to the config menu (will enable and display lock switches)
  • added the ability to detune by a negative amount to the config menu
  • fixed Offset/Detune/Slope CV inputs adding an offset upon connection (Legacy behavior can be re-enabled in the config menu Legacy options )
  • fixed artificial partial limit when Offset CV was connected
  • fixed knobs and jacks overlapping/being hard to move
martb

Post by martb »

Thanks, just tried it and my reported issue is fixed. The additional stuff is a bonus of course :D
Cheers,
Mart.

Return to “R_Ware”