Better handling of purchases please !

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
PoorFellow

Better handling of purchases please !

Post by PoorFellow »

I made two purchases in Cherry Audio Shop recently of stuff that I had demo of and in both cases I have had to completely delete app case to make the stuff appear in Voltage Modular as owned rather than demo (and first time I had to ask for help from support to do that).
Could you please , pretty please ! , make some sort of button to click (or make 'refresh' work better) that will make app understand when I bought something so I do not have to waste both time and internet bandwidth resetting app every time I buy something that I am already trying a demo of in app ?
(not that I expect to have the money that that will happen very often in the future with constantly increasing world-crisis)

P.S.
In connection with theses app resets where case is deleted then it looks as if Voltage Modular at some point halts/stalls downloading and that it then continues to download after one has exit Voltage Modular and then opens it again !
:arrow: Don't bother me ! :!:
SpaceDog

Re: Better handling of purchases please !

Post by SpaceDog »

I've learned to live (i.e. turned off that part of my brain that seeks tidiness :D ) with that slightly irritating "Demo" tag when I've bought something during the demo period; however, "Demo" does always disappear when the demo period expires.

If you're worried, just check that it appears as "Owned" on the website, then you know that the World will right itself once that demo period expires.
PoorFellow

Re: Better handling of purchases please !

Post by PoorFellow »

SpaceDog wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:00 pm I've learned to live (i.e. turned off that part of my brain that seeks tidiness :D ) with that slightly irritating "Demo" tag when I've bought something during the demo period; however, "Demo" does always disappear when the demo period expires.

If you're worried, just check that it appears as "Owned" on the website, then you know that the World will right itself once that demo period expires.
Thank you , yes , good advice for me personally ! :)
I just think that generally it's not only confusing but also something that will continue to be an issue for one person or the other now and then until fixed...
But otherwise you are right , thank you !
:arrow: Don't bother me ! :!:

Return to “Voltage Modular”