Razors

SpaceDog

Razors

Post by SpaceDog »

Hi, I've spotted a lot of interest in ports of the MI code to VM recently. There is a real opportunity for anyone doing this.

Is this an actual port of the code, or is the module based on the functionality of the MI original...? If it's the former, you would do well to advertise that as sales would surely follow.
Nrgzr78

Re: Razors

Post by Nrgzr78 »

It's not a port of the code, otherwise I'd have stated it and named it Blades...
I always liked the functionality and the sound possibilities you can extrapolate from it and it challenges me to make it similar as possible.
I kept the original visual to familiarize with users who already knows it, some users seem to not appreciate fantasy in graphics... ;)

These days should be approved a little update to it because of a little bug therefore stay (de)tuned !!! 8-)
SpaceDog

Post by SpaceDog »

Nrgzr78 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:42 pm It's not a port of the code, otherwise I'd have stated it and named it Blades...
I always liked the functionality and the sound possibilities you can extrapolate from it and it challenges me to make it similar as possible.
I kept the original visual to familiarize with users who already knows it, some users seem to not appreciate fantasy in graphics... ;)

These days should be approved a little update to it because of a little bug therefore stay (de)tuned !!! 8-)
Thanks for the update and the quick response. I guess the look will always polarise people :D
Nrgzr78

Post by Nrgzr78 »

Cherry Audio approved the update, so check it out and enjoy it!!! ;)

Return to “Nrgzr78”