Dome Music Technologies source code available for download.

Steve W

Re: Dome Music Technologies source code available for download.

Post by Steve W »

My error on two counts. (1) I wasn't looking inside the folder inside the folder and (2) when I checked the zip file size, my morning vision cloudiness prevented me from seeing that the new zip file was 10,888 KB compared with 10,868 KB for the previous one. They size looked identical due to morning eye cloudiness. :-( Thanks.
utdgrant

Post by utdgrant »

Steve W wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:05 pm My error on two counts. (1) I wasn't looking inside the folder inside the folder and (2) when I checked the zip file size, my morning vision cloudiness prevented me from seeing that the new zip file was 10,888 KB compared with 10,868 KB for the previous one. They size looked identical due to morning eye cloudiness. :-( Thanks.
No worries. :lol:

Post by utdgrant »

The source code archive has been updated to include Shepard Moon, Linear Crossfade and the Free Modulation FX Bundle.

As usual, the archive can be downloaded from the Dome Music Technologies Documentation page.

The archive, and its license text can be found right down at the bottom of the page. TL;DR, you are free to do pretty much anything you want with my code. However, please check Chris Neuberger's R_OpenLib license, too (used for oversampling in Blue Velvet Soft-Clip Mixer).

I hope you find the archive useful, interesting and/or informative.

Grant

Return to “Module Designer”