I'm looking for a sequencer

For issues related to the Cherry Audio store and the Sync product management application
Mayumi

I'm looking for a sequencer

Post by Mayumi »

Hi,
I'm looking for a sequencer to drive some VSTi like the CA2600. There is the Model 1601 with the ARP2600 that Arturia released (I don't have) and I don't understand why Cherry Audio didn't sequencer for the CA2600.

So would be cool if I could have one. I tried the Monoplugs B-Step Sequencer but I can't get a sound out. You have to choose a MIDI port, whereas in Cubase, I would have liked to select a loaded VSTi.
Thanks.
huggermugger

Re: I'm looking for a sequencer

Post by huggermugger »

Out of curiosity, I tried loading VM as a MIDI FX device in Logic. I often use the Reason Rack Plugin this way - its Player devices work beautifully as MIDI FX in Logic. But VM doesn't even appear as an option - it's only available as an instrument or as an audio effect. Too bad - I'd enjoy using some of the sequencing options in VM to drive Logic instruments. Perhaps in a future update of VM?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 3.37.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 3.37.57 PM.png (106.21 KiB) Viewed 1218 times
Mayumi

Re: I'm looking for a sequencer

Post by Mayumi »

I don't know if your message was addressed to me. I found a free sequencer and managed to get it to work with a VSTi. I wish Cherry Audio made the Model 1601 but...
SequencAir is the Free Sequencer.
You had to put the Input to the Sequencer so that it plays with the VSTi of your choice.

Return to “Cherry Audio Store”