SHARP TRIPLET patches

Share your custom presets here.
SHARPmodular

SHARP TRIPLET patches

Post by SHARPmodular »

Hey,
Here are some patches I've done using SHARP TRIPLET....
I also created a piece of music using 8 TRIPLETs line below...
all patches that I made for that song can also be downloaded here..

SHARP_Triplet.zip

Triplette.mp3
SHARP_triplette.zip
Last edited by SHARPmodular on Mon May 23, 2022 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UrbanCyborg

Re: SHARP TRIPLET patches

Post by UrbanCyborg »

I get "XXX can't be downloaded securely" when I try to download either of the two patches. No doubt this is due to my browser settings, but my settings aren't hugely rigorous, so I'd think the poster might want to look at the way the patches are posted.

Reid
Cyberwerks Heavy Industries -- viewforum.php?f=76
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

Never heard of it. Looked it up. Oh. It is brand-spanking new. And you are the developer. Don't developers put presets in preset bundles to showcase their modules? I didn't think the Preset Exchange was for promoting new modules by people selling modules. Maybe it is? I thought publicity and promotion was done in the manufacturer's thread. Hmmmmm. Maybe there are no rules, official or de facto? Maybe its just me, but

"Use this forum to share your custom Cherry Audio instrument presets!"

implies a place for users to share presets, not for developers to try to drum up interest in brand new modules they are trying to sell.

Maybe its just me, but I would hate to see this thread overrun but developers trying to drum up sales.

NO POSTS HERE: viewforum.php?f=67
Last edited by Steve W on Mon May 23, 2022 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SHARPmodular

Post by SHARPmodular »

Hi,
Could you try again? I forgot to add the S in https://etc....
Hope that solves it!
SHARPmodular

Post by SHARPmodular »

@Steve W absolutely no intention of crowding this with adverts.... someone on the Facebook page pointed me in this direction... apparently did something wrong..
My bad...
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

SHARPmodular wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:16 pm @Steve W absolutely no intention of crowding this with adverts.... someone on the Facebook page pointed me in this direction... apparently did something wrong..
My bad...
Well, if it was someone from CA that made the suggestion, MY bad. (BTW, I enjoyed the demo tune.)
Last edited by Steve W on Mon May 23, 2022 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SHARPmodular

Post by SHARPmodular »

No it wasn't someone from CA - just another Facebook user, but anyway - I've taken good notice of your comments... I already looked if there was a way to remove the whole thread, but couldn't find it...
In the meantime CA has created a subforum for me in MODULES... I assume that's it ok if I place them there right?
The patches were actually meant as courtesy to some users who bought the module and asked for patches....
I couldn't get them uploaded to the Facebook page so they directed me here...
Again my apologies...

Should I take these links down and change the text?
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

SHARPmodular wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:27 pm No it wasn't someone from CA - just another Facebook user, but anyway - I've taken good notice of your comments... I already looked if there was a way to remove the whole thread, but couldn't find it...
In the meantime CA has created a subforum for me in MODULES... I assume that's it ok if I place them there right?
The patches were actually meant as courtesy to some users who bought the module and asked for patches....
I couldn't get them uploaded to the Facebook page so they directed me here...
Thanks. If CA doesn't chime in, maybe send a PM to one of the CA staff? Also, there's a Discord channel setup by another developer. Maybe he could add a developer channel there for you, too (if you are interested)?

CA might be OK with developers using the Preset Exchange instead of their developer threads. I don't know.
GusGranite

Post by GusGranite »

That Waveswitch patch is a gnarly sounding beauty.
SHARPmodular

Post by SHARPmodular »

hehe good to hear Gus! Hopefully today I will find some time to make a bit more in depth video showing stuff like this.. :)
And I'll try to make some more presets and upload those!

Return to “Preset Exchange”