started to overload the cpu this one

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
seal58

Re: started to overload the cpu this one

Post by seal58 »

theWholeSandwich wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:38 am Comment redacted by admin.
I'm afraid there's a missunderstanding. This forum is NOT a customer service of Cherry Audio. It is a platform where users can ask other users and usually will get helpful answers. Helping users are NOT responsible for the complete solution of requester's problems.

If you continue thinking so and reacting with verbal excesses, nobody else will answer your requests at all!
utdgrant

Post by utdgrant »

theWholeSandwich wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:38 am You morons are no :evil: :evil: :evil: help
Au contraire!

If your ambition in life is to become a s**t-posting troll on a user forum, then you've had some admirable help from everyone here to realise your dreams.

Post by SpaceDog »

I very much recommend the "add foe" button, which can be found by clicking on the chosen username. From that point onwards, you only see messages rather like this one:

oneSandwichshortofaPicnic, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.

Obviously, I've changed the above slightly in order to protect the hard of thinking, who would otherwise be named.
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

Yesterday I saw a new post from the ********** verbal abuser and agonized about whether or not to try to let bygone be bygones and try to help with the new issue. I decided against it.

I am glad I made the right personal decision. Each of us who are tempted to help need to decide for ourselves if we want to forgive the abuser and try to help.

You all know what I decided for myself.

The forum owner/moderator probably has to follow consistent standards for all users. Best wishes with this one. I cannot imagine it is fun to deal with this *****.

--------------------------------------------------------
To be clear, this is the post I decided against responding to. My feeling was that if I tried to help, there was a risk that it would not be appreciated and might inspire negative replies.
theWholeSandwich wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:19 am It would be nice to figure out how to mute and unmute performance buttons automatically
That was before anyone else replied.

Please note: some of you tried to help even though the post is not really a request for help, but more of a passive-aggressive attempt at baiting. Look where that got you. If you enjoy the abuse, carry on!
ColinP

Post by ColinP »

Yup, Steve turned out to be right.

Do not feed a troll. Especially one with a snack in their username.
huggermugger

Post by huggermugger »

Regardless of whether the OP is an asshole, I'm happy to post a reply (which he or she can shove where the sun don't shine should he or she please), because there are others reading these threads who might benefit from any help I can give. I admit though that I'm puzzled why he or she hasn't been banned from this forum by now.
martb

Post by martb »

huggermugger wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:26 pm ...I admit though that I'm puzzled why he or she hasn't been banned from this forum by now.
I suppose the issue is that (for the most part) people who post here are paying customers.
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

If this behavior continues, a ban will be next.

Paying customers can also contact us directly for support, rather than posting on a public forum.

Greg
huggermugger

Post by huggermugger »

martb wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:10 am
huggermugger wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:26 pm ...I admit though that I'm puzzled why he or she hasn't been banned from this forum by now.
I suppose the issue is that (for the most part) people who post here are paying customers.
Being a paying customer doesn't entitle one to be abusive.
martb

Post by martb »

huggermugger wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:03 am
martb wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:10 am
Being a paying customer doesn't entitle one to be abusive.
Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest that. It's just that from the Cherry Audio point of view it may not be so straight forward.

Return to “Voltage Modular”