BUZZILATOR Buzz and Bandwith CV

xones2358

BUZZILATOR Buzz and Bandwith CV

Post by xones2358 »

This is an oscillator with an interesting sound. I like it.

But I cannot get the Buzz and Buzz BW controls to modulate right. It just makes no audible changes ... with LFO or Env or whatever.

Here is the deal though: If I map those knobs to Remote Control and modulate this, it works. :D

FM and Spread work fine though.
Nrgzr78

Re: BUZZILATOR Buzz and Bandwith CV

Post by Nrgzr78 »

xones2358 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:20 am This is an oscillator with an interesting sound. I like it.

But I cannot get the Buzz and Buzz BW controls to modulate right. It just makes no audible changes ... with LFO or Env or whatever.

Here is the deal though: If I map those knobs to Remote Control and modulate this, it works. :D

Hi xones2358, I appreciate your feedback!!!
Spread, Buzz and Buzz BW works together, sometimes changes are subtle.
However there's an update coming for it (some graphic and code improvement), just waiting for Cherry Audio approval... 8-)
Nrgzr78

Re: BUZZILATOR Buzz and Bandwith CV

Post by Nrgzr78 »

xones2358 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:20 am This is an oscillator with an interesting sound. I like it.

Hi xones2358, the update has been released, please check the module again and let me know if everything's right... ;)

Return to “Nrgzr78”