buy, and send to others as GIFTS ?

For issues related to the Cherry Audio store and the Sync product management application
wwjdx

buy, and send to others as GIFTS ?

Post by wwjdx »

I own DCO-106.

I would like to purchase 3 different times, and send to 3 of my music friends.

How can I make that happen? I'm fine making 3 fully separate purchases... is there a way I could, at the end, ship install codes to their emails addresses so THEY can register them as their own? I could buy, then send, but I think those would all be registered to me?
wwjdx

Re: buy, and send to others as GIFTS ?

Post by wwjdx »

so, I don't think these have SERIAL CODES where I could buy, then email to friends.... this is where I am stuck. They will have to create their own logins to register - and I don't want to just send them MONEY they could use elsewhere

I'm open to suggestions of workflows to make these gifts happen. :)
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion! What you can do right now is purchase through one of our resellers, like Plugin Boutique or ADSR. You'd get a purchase code that you could gift to someone, and they would redeem it here.

Greg
wwjdx

Post by wwjdx »

excellent! I was looking at P.B. but they didn't have GIFT ability either.

Sounds like your work around will work perfect, thanks!
wwjdx

Post by wwjdx »

Incase others try this:

It all seemed to work out in the end, and PluginBoutique was fine, but I ran into hurdles buying the same exact plugin, multiple times, in quick succession... as one should... as well as the Credit Card company flagging the buys.

PB barked at me about already owning it, which was great, but it allowed me to purchase another, then failed on 3. I assumed my card triggered a warning and it got blocked maybe? I immediately called the card company, and while I was on the phone, THEY also called me and left a message to call them about something (obvious). PB worked on 2, but tanked on the 3rd - GUESSING the card was blocked at that point: buying same thing over and over, from a company overseas....

Anyway, CC people checked and I tried again, got my 3rd purchased, and added to my account.
So, I emailed them and the redeem info to my friends! I hope they enjoy the DCO-106 as much as I do. :)
arczi79

Post by arczi79 »

Does anyone know if anything has changed with gift cards? Does Cherry Audio sell the Gift Cards now?

Return to “Cherry Audio Store”