P.moon gEight

seal58

P.moon gEight

Post by seal58 »

Some days ago new P.moon gEight module was published. It's eight gate channels can be used as single gate or grouped together.
Control is possible with one CV (ON-OFF or toggle) or with two different CV (one for ON, one for OFF).

PDF manual contains links to example presets.

gEight is also part of P.moon Sequencer Kit. Owners of this kit will get the new module automatically.

Manual: https://p-moon-modules.de/docs/gEight_b.pdf
Steve W

Re: P.moon gEight

Post by Steve W »

Since I have your Sequencer Kit, I saw these a few days ago and gave them a quick try using the presets you did. I haven't used them in my own presets yet, but they look very useful. Thanks for the modules, for the manual, and the demo presets!!
seal58

Post by seal58 »

Thank you, you're welcome.
RobB258

Post by RobB258 »

Hi. When I try to load I get an error message saying I need to update to latest version of VM. On a non M1 Mac with the latest version. Do I need the M1 version for the module?
Thanks
seal58

Post by seal58 »

Hi,

it is allways a good idea to use latest VM version. By the way, when you are using VMD, you need to use it with SAME version as VM is.

P.moon modules don't use special functions, that might depend on a distinct VM version. So an update request message when loading a module makes no sense to me.
I've got no experience in Mac systems and therefore I recommend you to report your problem to CA support. There you should get more help than I can give you.
It would be nice to get a short message here, when your problem is solved.
RobB258

Post by RobB258 »

Thanks I will fire off a request to CA and let you know the outcome
seal58

Post by seal58 »

That's fine, thanks.

Return to “P.moon”