Search Store broken ??

For issues related to the Cherry Audio store and the Sync product management application
g~tilde

Search Store broken ??

Post by g~tilde »

I am simply trying to sort Low to High, modules, Hide my products I own, Manufactures, All, Categories, All

It seems reasonable, but it includes modules found in Bundles. There are a ton. A lot less helpful feature that makes this a slog.

Bundled modules should be excluded - correct? or is this Broken?
ScreenHunter_598 Mar. 01 16.44.jpg
ScreenHunter_598 Mar. 01 16.44.jpg (153.25 KiB) Viewed 1731 times
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Re: Search Store broken ??

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

That makes sense. Thanks for the suggestion - I'll pass it along!

Greg
UrbanCyborg

Post by UrbanCyborg »

Except that I think there are some modules that are only included in bundles. Excluding bundled modules would leave those unrepresented.
Cyberwerks Heavy Industries -- viewforum.php?f=76
g~tilde

Post by g~tilde »

Thanks,@Greg for escalating!!

@UrbanCyborg, If you are looking only at individual Modules, Bundles should be excluded. Apples/Oranges That was the search criteria, it wasn’t inclusive.

In a Bundle, a cost of one module is not part of the search, unless it can be purchased individually. Yes, it should be listed and listed as an individual module

That module you speak too, is irrelevant. Inside VM, Store, it works properly.

The suggested problem here is searching for Modules (that are sold separately) by cheapest to expensive. The search now is broken, it includes Bundle modules

A different search, for Bundles, same search criteria, should work the same way for a search based on price, for that Bundle.

Return to “Cherry Audio Store”