Marking Favorites

Dreamsynth is a tribute to the celebrated hybrid analog/digital synthesizers of the mid-to-late 1980s.
JasonK

Marking Favorites

Post by JasonK »

Thank you for adding the Star / Favorite icon directly to the current preset field. It makes marking favorites while auditioning presets so much easier.

Please consider updating your other instruments to include this simple but useful feature.

Thanks for all the great work!
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Re: Marking Favorites

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

You're welcome! Along with Dreamsynth, this feature is also in the Rackmode Signal Processors and the latest version of Voltage Modular.

We'll be adding it to the other synths as they are updated.

Greg
sj1

Post by sj1 »

After demoing Dreamsynth and marking about 30 favorites, I bought it today.

No doubt here that Dreamsynth is a good-sounding, powerful, flexible instrument, with a great MPE implementation at a very attractive (sale) price!

Unf. after I did the update after my purchase to turn off the demo mode, all my previously chosen favorites were lost!

I would suggest/recommend that this be make not to happen in the future. Anyone who marks any favorites during their demo period will really appreciate it.
Soundpiper

Post by Soundpiper »

Doesn't help you, but for anyone wanting to avoid this you should copy (Windows) C/Users/YOURNAME/AppData/Roaming/CherryAudio/Dreamsynth/Presets/Favorites-And-Recents.xml to a safe place before buying and put it back after purchase. I have not bought it yet, but have marked a lot of favorites and researched how to keep them.
sj1

Post by sj1 »

Good info Soundpiper. Thanks for posting it!

Return to “Dreamsynth”