Arpeggiator / Split

Dreamsynth is a tribute to the celebrated hybrid analog/digital synthesizers of the mid-to-late 1980s.
AK1978

Arpeggiator / Split

Post by AK1978 »

Hi, i'm demoing the synth (sounds great) but it seems that the arpeggiator is not affected by the split settings.
I tried to make a simple bass /string patch , with the arpeggiator enabled only for the synth part and keyboard splitted : the two sounds are properly splitted but the arpeggio changes even when i press keys not belonging to the corresponding keyboard range.
Also, the split "learn" button is not working properly: the right side doesn't flash after assigning the lowest key range and sometimes random note numbers appears.
This happens on both standalone and vst version.

Thank You very much!
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Re: Arpeggiator / Split

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

I see what you're saying about the way the arpeggiator works with splits. We'll look into that.

In regard to the learn issue, we're not seeing that here. Are you using Dreamsynth 1.07 build 123? Windows or Mac?

Greg
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Hi,

We just released build 128, which modifies the way the arpeggiator works. Check it out! This should address the first issue you raised.

Greg
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Hello again,

Actually, we found and fixed your second issue as well. The issue was only happening if arpeggiation was enabled, but it's fixed now.

Dreamsynth Version History

Greg

Return to “Dreamsynth”