Shopping basket

For issues related to the Cherry Audio store and the Sync product management application
W23

Re: Shopping basket

Post by W23 »

I saw in another thread where you can do PayPal transactions. In a way , this is preferable because I was hoping to pick up both the PSP and Vult packs, as well as a couple of the Cherry west coast-ish modules. If I do it right, I can use PayPal Credit and pay them off interest free (very nice) How is this done?
Bigcat75

Post by Bigcat75 »

Cherry Garcia wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:28 pm Hopefully it will be finished in mid January...but it might be later. You know how it goes...but it is one of the most important projects. (=
Any updates on this? I WANT TO GIVE YOU ALL OF MY MONEY BUT YOU ARE NOT MAKING IT EASY FOR ME, LOL!! :lol: :lol: :D :D
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Garcia »

Bigcat75,

:lol: Unfortunately, its not quite ready. Hopefully, it will be ready in the next week or two. )=

In the meantime, you can pay with Paypal via paypal@cherryaudio.com and we can manually add the products you want.
Bigcat75

Post by Bigcat75 »

Cherry Garcia wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:19 pm Bigcat75,

:lol: Unfortunately, its not quite ready. Hopefully, it will be ready in the next week or two. )=

In the meantime, you can pay with Paypal via paypal@cherryaudio.com and we can manually add the products you want.
Payment sent! Thanks!
Bigcat75

Post by Bigcat75 »

Cherry Garcia,

I sent a PayPal payment for:

PSP Ultimate Modular Collection
Sixteen-Step Sequencer
Remote Control
VCF-20 FIlter
Sampler II

But only the PSP Ultimate Modular Collection shows to be purchased. The rest are still in Demo mode. Did I do something wrong? I submitted a support ticket.

Thanks!
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Garcia »

Bigcat75,

Thanks for the purchases! There is a bug that keeps the demo text on the modules when they are purchased. We are looking into fixing that one. It should be fine. If they don't switch over to normal when the demo period is over, please let us know - but they should.

Thanks!
Bigcat75

Post by Bigcat75 »

Awesome!! Thanks!!
Bigcat75

Post by Bigcat75 »

Cherry Garcia wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:14 pm Bigcat75,

Thanks for the purchases! There is a bug that keeps the demo text on the modules when they are purchased. We are looking into fixing that one. It should be fine. If they don't switch over to normal when the demo period is over, please let us know - but they should.

Thanks!
Hello Cherry Garcia,

The demo ended and I no longer have access. I contacted support yesterday, but they only added one of the modules to my account (Sampler II). Three of the modules are still not added and I now have patches that no longer work :cry:

Sixteen-Step Sequencer
Remote Control
VCF-20 FIlter

Please advise.

Thanks!
Bigcat75

Post by Bigcat75 »

Issue resolved!! Thanks, CA!

Return to “Cherry Audio Store”