Stardust issue in Reaper

Stardust 201 is a hot-rodded interpretation of the classic Roland "Space Echo" tape echo effects of the 70s and 80s.
NormLenhart

Stardust issue in Reaper

Post by NormLenhart »

Hi all,
Small issue using Reaper. Unless I'm missing something really obvious, the VU is non functional. It's not stopping me from doing anything but I'm curious if this is a known bug. Anyone with Reaper having this issue?
SpaceDog

Re: Stardust issue in Reaper

Post by SpaceDog »

NormLenhart wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:11 am Hi all,
Small issue using Reaper. Unless I'm missing something really obvious, the VU is non functional. It's not stopping me from doing anything but I'm curious if this is a known bug. Anyone with Reaper having this issue?
I use Reaper also and I do get that problem, but it's only occasionally. Like you say, it doesn't stop the effect working, it's just that the VU meter sticks in position. I imagined that an update would fix it eventually, so I ignored it. It's not happened for a while, I must admit.
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Re: Stardust issue in Reaper

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

NormLenhart wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:11 am Hi all,
Hi,

Is the problem still happening? Which plugin format are you using? Does it happen with a different plugin format?

Greg

Return to “Stardust 201 Tape Echo”