will Synthvoice be fixed?

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
HowlingMod

will Synthvoice be fixed?

Post by HowlingMod »

will synthvoice be fixed, like the infamous... CA2600?

and the synthvoice filter module of course

resonance... is very very strange, it isn't resonance at all.. like the problem in CA2600, now fixed i believe. but still in Synthvoice.
Ryzen 9 5900X, 32 gb, gtx 1060 6gb, win 10 pro. voltage modular core; psp ultimate, andrew macaulay ultimate, ben davis complete, MRB, Vult, Weevil, one & two year bundle etc. (910+ modules)

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada
Cherry Dan
Site Admin

Re: will Synthvoice be fixed?

Post by Cherry Dan »

Hi,

The resonance error that briefly existed in CA2600 was never in Synth Voice. We've tested the Synth Voice module and everything is working perfectly. Can you explain what problem are you experiencing?
HowlingMod

Re: will Synthvoice be fixed?

Post by HowlingMod »

Cherry Dan wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:03 am Hi,

The resonance error that briefly existed in CA2600 was never in Synth Voice. We've tested the Synth Voice module and everything is working perfectly. Can you explain what problem are you experiencing?
i shall make a video, or soundfile, but resonance is sometimes awfull.. i have also the arp 2600 v, and korg arp odessey. the resonance of both (and the korg has three filters...) is completely different. yes synth voice module, is an other thing, but still even without comparision, i hear these kind of resonance sometimes in other plugins, but they still are good, although quite piercing, that is in their nature.

i have used the synthvoice for dreamscape, so it can work, but on certain settings. i shall dive into it further, maybe i was biased, and make comparisions (of course every emulation is different, but still for instance Mini V and Model 72; they aren't thát far apart (and still use both, different beasts for me..)).

so i do some tests, throw out my bias (i assumed the same problem exists..), and report back.

thanks for your response. it can be me.. i never will be dogmatic.. (or try to..)
Ryzen 9 5900X, 32 gb, gtx 1060 6gb, win 10 pro. voltage modular core; psp ultimate, andrew macaulay ultimate, ben davis complete, MRB, Vult, Weevil, one & two year bundle etc. (910+ modules)

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada

Return to “Voltage Modular”