Super LFO, Super Oscillator, Super Envelope Generator now part of Voltage Core!

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
Cherry Dan
Site Admin

Super LFO, Super Oscillator, Super Envelope Generator now part of Voltage Core!

Post by Cherry Dan »

All owners of the Voltage Modular Core package now own the new Super LFO, Super Oscillator, and Super Envelope Generator modules! These powerful modules are loaded with CV control and are capable of generating some really complex sounds and waveshapes. The Super Envelope Generator can be transformed into a wild LFO by selecting the "loop" feature. Videos of these modules in action will be posted soon!

If you own or are demoing the Core package, just run Voltage Modular and these new modules will appear in your library!

student9v

Re: Super LFO, Super Oscillator, Super Envelope Generator now part of Voltage Core!

Post by student9v »

Great news! I love Cherry)
TimeActor

Re: Super LFO, Super Oscillator, Super Envelope Generator now part of Voltage Core!

Post by TimeActor »

Wow...good news!
I like Voltage Modular too!
antic604

Post by antic604 »

Awesome! Thank you :)
martb

Post by martb »

Terrific - thank you very much :D

For some reason the super envelope appears under 'utilities' in the browser, when the other envelopes are under 'controllers'.
Cherry Dan
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Dan »

martb wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:03 amFor some reason the super envelope appears under 'utilities' in the browser, when the other envelopes are under 'controllers'.
You're right! This has been fixed.

Dan
martb

Post by martb »

Cherry Dan wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:17 pm
martb wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:03 amFor some reason the super envelope appears under 'utilities' in the browser, when the other envelopes are under 'controllers'.
You're right! This has been fixed.

Dan
I checked this again and it's still listed under utilities.
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Garcia »

Martb,

Make sure you have the latest version (1.3.5).
super-envelope.png
super-envelope.png (6.07 KiB) Viewed 5376 times
If that doesn't help, try deleting your cache.
scook

Post by scook »

I too see the Super Envelope Generator under utilities
Running 1.3.5 on Win10
Just cleared the cache
The module is still listed in utilities
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Garcia »

Wow - it must be early in the morning. (= lol. I misread the post. I'll let the devs know again. (=

Return to “Voltage Modular”