Voltage Modular 2.2.3 Released!

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
Cherry Dan
Site Admin

Voltage Modular 2.2.3 Released!

Post by Cherry Dan »

Hi friends,

Today Cherry Audio has released Voltage Modular 2.2.3, a free upgrade that brings many useful features to Voltage Modular, including:
  • Curve controls in the MIDI panel, for customizable linear, logarithmic, and exponential response curves.
  • Added Favorites system to the presets dialog. Users can now tag their favorite presets via the right-click menu.
  • Preset dialog can now be pinned open.
  • Improved audio resampler for enhanced audio quality at sample rates other than 48 kHz.
  • Drawing cables and controls is now more efficient, and we've made major improvements to GUI performance on the Mac, especially for those using Big Sur.
There's lots of additional improvements and bug fixes, and you can find the complete version history here: https://cherryaudio.com/voltage-modular ... on-history

You can download Voltage Modular 2.2.3 now at https://cherryaudio.com/voltage-modular/download.

(Module developers, be sure to download the new Module Designer 2.2.3 from your library as well, and get the new Developer Kit 2.2.3 for all the latest documentation!)

We've got lots of exciting new modules on the way! More to come soon!

- Dan @ Cherry Audio
xuoham

Re: Voltage Modular 2.2.3 Released!

Post by xuoham »

This is great news !
Though the forum is dead quiet and not many new modules these days,
(except, ... well, ... :roll: -where is my "hide devs i don't care for" button ?)
it's great to see VM still on its way to even greater greatness ! :)
ymerejsasnak

Re: Voltage Modular 2.2.3 Released!

Post by ymerejsasnak »

External Profiler Support finally works for me! Hooray! :) Thanks.

JK

Return to “Voltage Modular”