Where is Benard

xones2358

Where is Benard

Post by xones2358 »

I do greatly miss new modules from this dev.

also some modules that were announced are still missing in the Vol 3 bundle.

really hope all is well for the dev.

anyone able to reach out?

all D best!
Benard

Re: Where is Benard

Post by Benard »

Hey xones2358,

This is Hector Benard, the developer of the Benard modules. I haven't been frequenting the forums in a while, but Greg from CA alerted me about your post.

Like many people, I've had a really crazy year, with a number of health issues that included catching Covid a couple of months ago. But fortunately I am back to normal, and slowly getting back on track with Voltage Modular.

I just want you, and everyone interested, to know that I am and will remain committed to continuing support for the Benard modules, and I also have some exciting new modules that I hope to release in the near future, starting of course with those long delayed ones that are part of Vol. 3.

Thanks for your concern. It's nice to be missed! :mrgreen:

All the best!
xones2358

Post by xones2358 »

Benard wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:18 pm Hey xones2358,

This is Hector Benard, the developer of the Benard modules. I haven't been frequenting the forums in a while, but Greg from CA alerted me about your post.

Like many people, I've had a really crazy year, with a number of health issues that included catching Covid a couple of months ago. But fortunately I am back to normal, and slowly getting back on track with Voltage Modular.

I just want you, and everyone interested, to know that I am and will remain committed to continuing support for the Benard modules, and I also have some exciting new modules that I hope to release in the near future, starting of course with those long delayed ones that are part of Vol. 3.

Thanks for your concern. It's nice to be missed! :mrgreen:

All the best!
so glad to hear from you! I have said that before but to me your modules created so far are among the most creative/crazy/fun. I do admire the chaos gens and the utilities too and am looking forward to any news, whenever that may be. take it slow n easy and feel yourself welcomed! <3
seal58

Post by seal58 »

Welcome back and all the best!

Roland
Ian Craig

Post by Ian Craig »

Take care of yourself Hector :)
AMD Ryzen 8 Core 3.0 GHz,
2TB SSD etc, 40GB RAM,
Windows 10 Professional
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (Audio Interface)
Mixcraft 7,8 (& sometimes 9) Pro Studio
Doc Joe

Post by Doc Joe »

I am so glad to hear you recovered well. Covid is a nightmare, and I've list a few people in my social and work network to it. With family in the medical profession, I am constantly fretting for them.

Your modules are some of my favorites: even the ones I really don't understand yet! I was coming here to write a positive review on your Random Change Sequencer, which I've been using as a arp burst that changes at peridoc intervals. I'll post the review later.

For now, just know you have fans and people that really care. Like you, I decided to stop publishing for a while (I write tabletop games in my spare time) and focus on my work and on health issues this year. Very understandable and wise priorities.
Doc Joe

Post by Doc Joe »

Hi Bernard,

I am just checking in. How are you doing?

Every time I use one of your modules (and that's all the time) I get reminded that I should thank you for bringing a little musical sunshine into my (and othe's) world. So here's that thanks. :-)

I know the last 18 months have been a challenge for many, including us both. But having a creative outlet, and a great community passionate of creatives like you, has helped a lot. Your work inspired me to delve back into design and maths and coding: a hobbies I'd let slip for way too long.

Let us know how you and yours are tracking. Or at least know that you have folks out here that really appreciate you, your creations, and your effort.
Doc Joe

Post by Doc Joe »

Hi Bernard,

I am just checking in. How are you doing?

Every time I use one of your modules (and that's all the time) I get reminded that I should thank you for bringing a little musical sunshine into my (and othe's) world. So here's that thanks. :-)

I know the last 18 months have been a challenge for many, including us both. But having a creative outlet, and a great community passionate of creatives like you, has helped a lot. Your work inspired me to delve back into design and maths and coding: a hobbies I'd let slip for way too long.

Let us know how you and yours are tracking. Or at least know that you have folks out here that really appreciate you, your creations, and your effort.
RobB258

Post by RobB258 »

Here, here
Valery

Post by Valery »

Hello Benard

How can I do to use Random change and how can I plug it ?

Thank you !

Valéry

Return to “Benard”