Random Sampler Ver 2.2

ymerejsasnak

Random Sampler Ver 2.2

Post by ymerejsasnak »

Hello to users of this module, both current and future! :)

After a very bumpy ride, the new version of JK's Random Sampler is out!

A new build was published yesterday, but it introduced a bug that caused the saved state of the module to not load properly, thus losing knowledge of any loaded samples...but luckily I was able to fix that and get a proper build out today. If anyone used my module in the interim period between yesterday and today and it forgot its saved samples, all I can do is apologize and say that it happened to my patches, too. :(

But anyway, now we're in the clear. So what's in the update?

First there's a handful of bugfixes, some for the "Sample" CV input operation and some for issues with displaying message boxes.

Second, there's a new button (YAY! NEW BUTTON!). The button opens a menu that allows you to change how a couple things in the module operate. For the start offset parameter, you can opt for original fully random default behavior, or instead use a limited set of offsets quantized to 4, 8, or 16 equal divisions of the played sample. For the pitch parameter, you can use the original random range behavior, or you can choose to override it and have the CV input act as a standard real-time V/Oct control for playback. Finally, the option to save sample data itself with the module state, rather than just the path names, has been added.

Full details of all this on the store page. https://store.cherryaudio.com/modules/j ... om-sampler

As a final note, while the official CA Holiday Sale ends soon, my modules will remain on sale until the end of the month.

I think that's it. Take care, stay safe, be healthy, happy holidays, etc. :mrgreen:

JK

Return to “JKphobic”