Designer Crash

ymerejsasnak

Designer Crash

Post by ymerejsasnak »

Hello.

I'm wondering if anyone else has this same issue:

Basically, if I load a module I'm working on (i.e, the vmod file) and only make adjustments to UI components, after every change it says "LoadModule -- loading class blah/blah/blah" and eventually the program crashes. This even caused the .vmod file to disappear once when I tried to Build after this 'LoadModule' thing had been going on for a while.

It seems this doesn't occur if I build/debug the module and then work with GUI stuff after, but I admit I haven't fully investigated exactly what program state seems to cause it and what seems to fix it, and I haven't filed an official report or anything yet - I first wanted to see if this is known issue or something anyone else has experienced.

JK
Doc Joe

Re: Designer Crash

Post by Doc Joe »

This just started for me, immediately after the latest windows update. I am rolling back the update to see if that helps.
Doc Joe

Re: Designer Crash

Post by Doc Joe »

Heads up. Trying to restore back from the latest Win pooched my Microsoft Surface Studio. Yeah. Looks like MS has done it again.
Steer clear of the cumulative patch for a few days to see if this is going to be a common problem.

Return to “Module Designer”