Re: I really wanted more envelopes when demoing

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
cherryMitch

Post by cherryMitch »

kirkwoodwest wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:23 am I'm not sure but there was only 1 envelope generator in the initial package and it was pretty inflexible. To me this is one of the key components of any synth. Would love to see some ADR envelopes.

Other than that I really love this platform. Its so polished on every level. I just feel like its missing a couple more things not sure exactly what.

I love the fact that it is 0 latency. I am considering swapping out a large part of my live setup for this.
Glad you're liking Voltage Modular! There's actually another envelope, it's called "Percussion EG." It's optimized for drum and percussion sounds, but (obviously) you can use it for anything.

We're constantly making new modules, and definitely will be releasing more envelopes in the future. We're also about to release a new LFO with a "one-shot" mode so that its unique shapes can be used as an env generator.
cherryMitch

Post by cherryMitch »

New LFO should be out next week. Believe me, it's awesome!
martb

Post by martb »

cherryMitch wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:13 am New LFO should be out next week. Believe me, it's awesome!
Agreed! - it really is super with all those lovely CV inputs :)

What happened to the original post that you quoted from though? A forum glitch perhaps?
cherryMitch

Post by cherryMitch »

Not sure! BTW, we have a new "kitchen sink" envelope generator coming soon.
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Garcia »

Looking forward to that! (=

Return to “Voltage Modular”