new modules from Vult

For issues related to the Cherry Audio store and the Sync product management application
antic604

new modules from Vult

Post by antic604 »

Happy to see new stuff!

https://store.cherryaudio.com/manufacturers/vult

Question - will there be a (discounted) bundle available?
student9v

Re: new modules from Vult

Post by student9v »

Yes, I was also interested in the bundle as a PSP.
NothanUmber

Post by NothanUmber »

Had a listen at the demos - really nice filters!

The prices are currently imho off by factors though.
As a reality check: Hardware modulars start at 20-30 Euro per module nowadays. E.g.: https://www.tangiblewaves.com/store/c5/ ... dules.html
I bought some modules at 15+ Euro for VCV - but mainly as a donation (and exactly as many as I thought the entire package is worth). The VM base price was imho worthwhile (=neither cheap nor over the top), would never ever have considered the 80+ modules bundle for the 10-30 Euro each though as they are offered in the shop now. Sorry guys, this seems off by a factor 10 or so to me. I know this isn't much for the effort. But with the current prices the "click on purchase" barrier might just be too high. Better a few hundred 1-2 Euro sales than a hand full of 15 Euro or a finger or two of 30 Euro sales.
But perhaps I'm mistaken - let's see.
NothanUmber

Post by NothanUmber »

P.S.: The Vult modules are really awesome! Financially supported the dev (as soon as the CA business model becomes more agreeable gladly also on this platform)

P.P.S.: Even though many of the (CA-made) modules in the shop are imho priced *much* too high, the Vult modules are definitely worth more than the 1-2 Euros mentioned above. So perhaps the "rant" was justifiable from a platform perspective - but brought up on the wrong place.

Return to “Cherry Audio Store”