MRB Sawtooth Animator hookup

rdstreets

MRB Sawtooth Animator hookup

Post by rdstreets »

Has anyone been able to get the MRB Poly Lab Sawtooth Animator working? I tried following the directions from the store page but no luck. A screenshot of the basic setup would be awesome.
MRBarton

Re: MRB Sawtooth Animator hookup

Post by MRBarton »

SawtoothAnimHookup.jpg
SawtoothAnimHookup.jpg (90.9 KiB) Viewed 9179 times
If you are still having problems just send me an email through the contact manufacturer link and I'll be glad to help you out.

--mb
rdstreets

Post by rdstreets »

Thanks Mark! : )
HowlingMod

Post by HowlingMod »

MRBarton wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:32 am SawtoothAnimHookup.jpg

If you are still having problems just send me an email through the contact manufacturer link and I'll be glad to help you out.

--mb
it seems that the monophonic version does nothing... and the polyphonic version only the second one...

or i am that chaotic...
Ryzen 9 5900X, 32 gb, gtx 1060 6gb, win 10 pro. voltage modular core; psp ultimate, andrew macaulay ultimate, ben davis complete, MRB, Vult, Weevil, one & two year bundle etc. (910+ modules)

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada
xones2358

Post by xones2358 »

HowlingMod wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:59 am

--mb
it seems that the monophonic version does nothing... and the polyphonic version only the second one...

or i am that chaotic...
i got the mono version to work, but not at first. i had to randomize the knobs (rightclick randomize) and initialize (rightclick init) a few times, then it did what it should.
HowlingMod

Post by HowlingMod »

xones2358 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:34 pm
HowlingMod wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:59 am

--mb

or i am that chaotic...
i got the mono version to work, but not at first. i had to randomize the knobs (rightclick randomize) and initialize (rightclick init) a few times, then it did what it should.
ok thanks!

i shall e-mail the developer, looks not intented behavior...
Ryzen 9 5900X, 32 gb, gtx 1060 6gb, win 10 pro. voltage modular core; psp ultimate, andrew macaulay ultimate, ben davis complete, MRB, Vult, Weevil, one & two year bundle etc. (910+ modules)

MRBarton

Post by MRBarton »

I know about this bug. I thought it had gone away with new versions of VM, but apparently it has not. I'm working on a video for the Zeroscillator right now, and as soon as it is done, I'll take another stab at the Animator bug. It has something to do with sensing jack connectivity. In the meantime, if you should happen to get it to work by twisting and replugging things, it will stay working in the patch. Sorry about the trouble.
martb

Post by martb »

I'd been meaning to report this for a while but forgot. As a work around, I found that by creating a duplicate of the module (alt + left-click), the duplicate will work as intended.
HowlingMod

Post by HowlingMod »

martb wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:17 am I'd been meaning to report this for a while but forgot. As a work around, I found that by creating a duplicate of the module (alt + left-click), the duplicate will work as intended.
thanks that would work, in the meantime!

shinmai

Post by shinmai »

martb wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:17 am I'd been meaning to report this for a while but forgot. As a work around, I found that by creating a duplicate of the module (alt + left-click), the duplicate will work as intended.
This would be a good addition to the module info, fwiw.
Just spent the better part of an hour trying to get this to work before finding this thread and the above workaround.

Return to “MRB”