Syrup liquid filter: a must have for VM owners

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
ShoeHorn

Re: Syrup liquid filter: a must have for VM owners

Post by ShoeHorn »

nkf wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:46 pm Just compare it to regular filters - Syrup has a different sound and reacts very smooth to movements. It is not an ear catching FX or so.
Thanks. That got me started.

I'd still love to see some presets from MRB though ;)
MRBarton

Post by MRBarton »

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying Syrup. I've received a lot of complimentary emails with many asking for presets. I've only ever made one real preset with Syrup, but it's got lots of variations and it was used to create all the demo tracks. I just posted it on the preset exchange thread. Warning: it uses my Lab Bundle modules, well, because I'm partial to them and I use them in everything I do. If you don't have the Lab Bundle, here's your chance to try it out for a free week. You'll see how the dynamic envelopes and asynchronous LFO capabilities of the VCO really enrich all the sounds in this preset.

Enjoy,
--mb
tarkus1971

Post by tarkus1971 »

Just purchased this great filter bundle, so far so good, a little tricky, hope there will be a youtube tutorial soon. Great stuff. I already have the Lab Bundle and that too is just incredible, wish there were poly versions of the mono items in that bundle.
wavemechanic

Post by wavemechanic »

Dude, I freaking love this thing. Praise doesn't do it justice.
docatlas

Post by docatlas »

Just wanted to say that this filter sounds awesome; I can't wait for the filter bundle MRB mentioned in the Syrup description. I haven't had the time to play with it as much as I'd like, but the results I've gotten so far are very rewarding. If you're on the fence about buying Syrup, just do it! The bundle isn't expensive, and you get mono & poly versions of Syrup and the companion VCA. You won't regret it.
ShoeHorn

Post by ShoeHorn »

MRBarton wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:34 am I'm so glad everyone is enjoying Syrup. I've received a lot of complimentary emails with many asking for presets. I've only ever made one real preset with Syrup, but it's got lots of variations and it was used to create all the demo tracks. I just posted it on the preset exchange thread. Warning: it uses my Lab Bundle modules, well, because I'm partial to them and I use them in everything I do. If you don't have the Lab Bundle, here's your chance to try it out for a free week. You'll see how the dynamic envelopes and asynchronous LFO capabilities of the VCO really enrich all the sounds in this preset.

Enjoy,
--mb
Perfect! Thank you so much for these.

I brought the bundle :D

Return to “Voltage Modular”