2.0 Thank You

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
andro

2.0 Thank You

Post by andro »

To all at CA, a very large and sincere thank you for V 2.0. I am overwhelmed at the magnitude of the upgrade, and at no cost to existing owners I can say this is the most generous and substantial software upgrade of any program I have ever seen.

It's delightful that VM has shed it's gaudy colours and now displays a sombre, autumnal colour scheme, mature and subtle. Good job! The new modules and bundles are incredible and such a big jump forward. Nice to see that VM Designer has also been upgraded in line with the new release. All in all, I am flabbergasted at the generosity of CA with this release. Equally impressive is the renovation work on the website. What more can I say? Well done, and well done (can I say it again?)
jmatos

Re: 2.0 Thank You

Post by jmatos »

Have to agree. Went on and bought the new synth modules to help out Cherry however I can for all their work with this update. Great job!
TheHandofLenin

Post by TheHandofLenin »

I agree!
It is nice a company values there existing customers by offering a free upgrade.
With the amount of modules on offer I find myself using Voltage more and more, of course buying new modules.
arbuxMusic

Post by arbuxMusic »

I want to add my thanks to this list also. They have done a great job. I have purchased the new modules also.
wavemechanic

Post by wavemechanic »

Agreed. Fantastic!
Koshdukai

Post by Koshdukai »

jmatos wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:00 am Have to agree. Went on and bought the new synth modules to help out Cherry however I can for all their work with this update. Great job!
Agreed and did that exact same thing, since this update was free, I was compelled to buy something extra.

Now... to wait for the next 2.x updates'n'fixes, 'cause there's a bit of work to be done, still :?
schoekah

Post by schoekah »

I appreciate how they're still working late into the night, despite a few enthusiastic if intemperate comments. Thanks folks!
grooveq

Post by grooveq »

THANKYOU for fixing the dreaded vst!!!!

I've become quite besotted with Voltage Modular, and i also bought the DCO-60/Arp OSC bundle, so if my comments were taken as intemperate, apologies but just imagine how much i must like VM and was frustrated with my inability to use it for the very reason i invested in it.

Just a small thing and i hope you guys read this.

In Cubase normally you can see both the vst2 AND vst3, the vst3 is denoted by '///' next to the name...

In both VM v1 and v2 you can ONLY see the vst3 listed to use..
(which is normally fine but as i reported once before the CC module was not outputting in the vst3)

To see the vst2 you have to move the vst3 offline and restart cubase - ordinarily you see both builds of a plugin...hopefully you can investigate this!

Congrats on v2, albeit a bumpy start...
Voltage Modular / Cubase 11 / Pro Tools 18 / HALion 6 / Reason 11

Mac Pro 5,1 3.33 GHz 12-Core Intel Xeon (32GB Ram) OSX 10.14.6

UAD Apollo Quad, Motu 828 mkII & mk3 / Avid Artist Control / Blackmagic Intensity Pro

Return to “Voltage Modular”