Plenty of new modules ! Benard, especially.

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
xuoham

Plenty of new modules ! Benard, especially.

Post by xuoham »

Wow, so many Benard modules in one shot. Bundle vol.3 ! It's a pandemic !

Bought the macro CV, so useful for FM discoveries, as the module's explanation cleverly states.
Can't wait to try this with zeroscillator from MRB.
xones2358

Re: Plenty of new modules ! Benard, especially.

Post by xones2358 »

Love Benard modules, got Bundle1+2 . hardly touched all of them but looking forward to get this aswell. :geek: :lol:

the Pyramid and multi.-Sequencer look sexy as hell, but I think they are not added yet.

here a bigger pic
https://cherryaudio.com/assets/blog/lar ... 283%29.png

ravasb

Post by ravasb »

I hope there will be some presets to show some of the basic functionality of the modules. Some of Benard's are pretty advanced and I would love to get an idea of how to get the most out of them.
Benard

Post by Benard »

Hi Guys! Thanks for the interest and for the nice comments!

There will be some presets coming up soon, as well as some videos. I just need a bit more time to get those ready.

Also, in case you noticed the Multi Sequencer, and the Stochastic AR Envelope... those are part of the bundle, but I haven't published them myself. It seem that somebody at CA accidentally published them before I even submitted them for approval, so there might be bugs, and the documentation is not ready yet. Feel free to use and report if you find problems, but just be aware that they have not been fully tested. Sorry about that.

More soon...
xones2358

Post by xones2358 »

Benard wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:00 pm Hi Guys! Thanks for the interest and for the nice comments!

There will be some presets coming up soon, as well as some videos. I just need a bit more time to get those ready.

Also, in case you noticed the Multi Sequencer, and the Stochastic AR Envelope... those are part of the bundle, but I haven't published them myself. It seem that somebody at CA accidentally published them before I even submitted them for approval, so there might be bugs, and the documentation is not ready yet. Feel free to use and report if you find problems, but just be aware that they have not been fully tested. Sorry about that.

More soon...
I see two more modules added today, nice! That mighty Pyramid will follow, I assume? :D
even without it the package looks mighty already!

I am about to purchase the bundle , how long will the discount price last?
Benard

Post by Benard »

xones2358 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:27 pm
Benard wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:00 pm Hi Guys! Thanks for the interest and for the nice comments!

More soon...
I see two more modules added today, nice! That mighty Pyramid will follow, I assume? :D
even without it the package looks mighty already!

I am about to purchase the bundle , how long will the discount price last?

Thanks! The sale will go on for a bit longer, at least for another week.

And yes, the Pyramid module will be added soon, but I'm still adding a few more features to it. :mrgreen:
nkf

Post by nkf »

Bernard, please answer this in the case you missed it:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=850
sdv

Post by sdv »

The Bifucations is a tasty module but if there were ever a module which *screamed* for some functional graphics this is the one. Would be nice to see the 'groups of three' (three outputs with one dial in the center) be grouped visually around the interface with some cool artwork to divide the overall 'wheel' into four sections (with four of the outer jacks in each section) so that we can have a guide for which path we might want to take to place our cable-out to an oscillator (as the position will determine whether we have a more percussive or droning signal).

Return to “Voltage Modular”