MD problems

JackOats

MD problems

Post by JackOats »

I seem to be having quite a lot of problems in the Module Designer.

I've gone through the 'Build' & 'Publish' steps with 4 new modules seemingly without problems.

When I hit 'Refresh' on VM I get the "Retrieved your stuff" message but when I click 'In Development' only 2 modules ever appear.

One of those modules has 'Free" & 'Add to Cart' labels although I haven't put it up for sale.

It seems only 1 module is allowed in 'Favorites'.

When dragging a module onto the Rack area it sometimes appears just plain grey - no details at all.

But all 4 modules do appear in 'File/Recently opened' in the MD.

I have posted a Support request, twice, & opened a 'Chat now' online conversation but without response so far. Hence trying here.
Attachments
GreyModule2.Screenshot 2019-05-15 at 10.21.17.png
GreyModule2.Screenshot 2019-05-15 at 10.21.17.png (261.84 KiB) Viewed 3045 times
Last edited by JackOats on Wed May 15, 2019 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
iMac 27/Catalina/3.5 GBh Intel Core i7/16 GB Ram/3 TB HD
The masculine includes the feminine (Guys)
Google: 'JackOats' to see my Soundcloud page, 'Brian Watterson - Vimeo' for my Videos.
JackOats

Re: MD problems

Post by JackOats »

File.Screenshot 2019-05-15 at 10.40.15.png
File.Screenshot 2019-05-15 at 10.40.15.png (205.69 KiB) Viewed 3039 times
iMac 27/Catalina/3.5 GBh Intel Core i7/16 GB Ram/3 TB HD
The masculine includes the feminine (Guys)
Google: 'JackOats' to see my Soundcloud page, 'Brian Watterson - Vimeo' for my Videos.
Cherry Dan
Site Admin

Re: MD problems

Post by Cherry Dan »

Hello,

It looks like perhaps you published and then deleted some of these modules. There is a bug in the current version of Voltage Modular that affects modules that are In Development but are then deleted. They show up as "Free" and you cannot load them, which appears to be the case here.

There is a new version about to be released that will fix this problem. However, for now, please delete your catalog file:

On Windows, delete the file %appdata%\voltage\cache\VoltageCatalog.db

On Mac, delete the file ~\Application Support\voltage\cache\VoltageCatalog.db

Once you've deleted your catalog file, run Voltage Modular again and your module list will be corrected.

Please let us know if you're still seeing problems after that.

Thanks,
Dan

Return to “Module Designer”