Frustration

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
dayvyg

Frustration

Post by dayvyg »

Just used VM last night and all was well. Opened it again today and it decided to download every single one of my modules again. Grrr...
Cherryaudio Danny
Site Admin

Re: Frustration

Post by Cherryaudio Danny »

Hi,

Please contact us at support so we can help you resolve the issue -- there are a few things that could cause this behavior but need more information before recommending a solution.
Attaching a zip with all of your log files on first contact so we can take a look at them will be helpful too. Log files can be found by opening the Settings menu in Voltage Modular and clicking the Show Log Folder button in the General section.

https://cherryaudio.kayako.com/conversation/new

Thanks!

Danny
martb

Post by martb »

There seems to be a problem with accessing the Store pages such as:

https://store.cherryaudio.com/modules

Getting '502 Bad Gateway' message.

Also, at startup VM gets stuck at the 'syncing with server...' stage, though it still works as normal otherwise.
ColinP

Post by ColinP »

I'm getting a 502 too. It looks like CA's server is either badly overloaded or has crashed.

I've emailed support hoping that their email uses a different server!
ColinP

Post by ColinP »

It's back up and running now. :D

I guess it took a while to fix because it would have been in the middle of the night in California.
dayvyg

Post by dayvyg »

Well, I'm assuming this had something to do with the server outage last night. After waiting for it to download all my modules again, I closed and re-opened it only to start from scratch again. Today it went through the whole process again but is fine after closing and reopening it.

Return to “Voltage Modular”