vm2500 1027 sequencer first 2 steps mute?

ysvry

Post by ysvry »

before it worked fineis that some anti piracy stuff ? i bought itso i dont like my modules get crippled this way mr mark? before it worked fine also od wasthat my email adress wasnt recognized when trying to login the https://cherryaudio.kayako.com/login support site ? maybe tese are connected asits odd that only the first 2 steps dont work did you build in such " functionality" in all ure other modules too? I paid over hunderds of dollars forure synths and midules so not pleased wuth that as u can imagine. I wanted to have a relaxing second easter day with this vm 2500 beauty bit it turmed sour and instead of relaxing im nowfully stressed.
i waste my time now reporting it and worst of all i cant use a thing i paid for
UrbanCyborg

Re: vm2500 1027 sequencer first 2 steps mute?

Post by UrbanCyborg »

I don't believe there's been any update to the 1027 sequencer. At least, on my machine there hasn't been one, and I keep it up to date. Sounds more to me like you have a problem on your machine. In any event, you'll likely get better results asking, rather than accusing.

That said, Mark doesn't check this forum all that often, so you might get a faster response by sending to his e-mail link (check his manufacturer page on the CA store site). Still and all, your better bet, I'd say, would be to report the issue to CA Support; from the sound of things, you'll probably have to do it from another machine. I'll drop a message to CA support suggesting that they check for your issue here. Never let it be said I didn't try to help.

Reid
Cyberwerks Heavy Industries -- viewforum.php?f=76
utdgrant

Post by utdgrant »

I'm trying to understand what you mean when you say that the first two steps are "muted". The module only outputs voltages and clock / gate signals, not audio.

I built this patch to demonstrate that all three output channels deliver different voltages from steps 1 to 4.

YouTube demo

Post by MRBarton »

I do check these forums fairly often. Please post the patch that is giving you the problem. There have been no changes or updates to these modules. I also do not know what you mean by "mute". Sorry for the frustration. No need to fret -- we're all here to help.

--mb
UrbanCyborg

Post by UrbanCyborg »

Sorry about that, Mark. I thought I was speaking sooth; I stand corrected. Well, more like sit corrected, but what the hey. :oops:

Reid
Cyberwerks Heavy Industries -- viewforum.php?f=76

Return to “MRB”