Feature Requests

Rackmode is a bundle of eight plugins that replicate the classic rack-mounted Moog Signal Processors of the 1970s and ‘80s.
Dave71

Feature Requests

Post by Dave71 »

Only just registered because I was looking for a feature request section. I only found one for instruments but I have one for the effects.

It would be a great thing if it were possible to create an actual rack where you can patch the effects, Reason style. The ads for the bundle already sort of promises that, so I was a little disappointed when it was just the separate effects. Although I'm still happy with all of them!
utdgrant

Re: Feature Requests

Post by utdgrant »

Dave71 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:11 am Only just registered because I was looking for a feature request section. I only found one for instruments but I have one for the effects.

It would be a great thing if it were possible to create an actual rack where you can patch the effects, Reason style. The ads for the bundle already sort of promises that, so I was a little disappointed when it was just the separate effects. Although I'm still happy with all of them!
I bought the Voltage Modular Rackmode Module Collection. This allows both voltage control of parameters and endless patchability (is that a word?). You can then use Voltage Modular as an FX plug-in to your DAW.

Post by Dave71 »

utdgrant wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:08 am
Dave71 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:11 am Only just registered because I was looking for a feature request section. I only found one for instruments but I have one for the effects.

I bought the Voltage Modular Rackmode Module Collection. This allows both voltage control of parameters and endless patchability (is that a word?). You can then use Voltage Modular as an FX plug-in to your DAW.
Yeah, unfortunately I can only buy that one module in a bundle costing me close to 100. But thanjks for the suggestion!
utdgrant

Post by utdgrant »

Dave71 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:30 pm Yeah, unfortunately I can only buy that one module in a bundle costing me close to 100. But thanjks for the suggestion!
I think we're talking at cross-purposes. The link above takes you to the "Rackmode Collection FOR Voltage Modular (price $69)", not the Plug-In Host module within VM Core. The Rackmode for VM modules are completely independent of the Rackmode VST plug-in collection. If you already own the standalone VST plug-ins, then admittedly this information won't be very useful to you.

You can use the Rackmode Collection for VM inside Voltage Modular Nucleus edition, which is itself completely free-of-charge. It can be used as a VST FX plug-in within all major DAWs. You can use the other basic modules in VM Nucleus to perform interesting voltage control, mixing, cross-feeding of signal chains, etc.

Return to “Rackmode Signal Processors”