Feature Requests

Dreamsynth is a tribute to the celebrated hybrid analog/digital synthesizers of the mid-to-late 1980s.
Dave71

Re: Feature Requests

Post by Dave71 »

Hello people, I have one as well!

How about a general container instrument in which you can load the instruments you have, even combining them to create really complicated layers and splits? So kind of a virtual masterkeyboard.
utdgrant

Post by utdgrant »

Dave71 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:23 am Hello people, I have one as well!

How about a general container instrument in which you can load the instruments you have, even combining them to create really complicated layers and splits? So kind of a virtual masterkeyboard.
You can pretty much do that with Voltage Modular Core by using the Plug-In Host or Mini Plug-In Host. That covers the layering aspect, however I can't seem to find a MIDI key range filter in the module store.

Which DAW do you use? I love the Reason Combinator for quickly creating these kinds of custom 'mega synths'.

Post by ColinP »

utdgrant wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:02 amThat covers the layering aspect, however I can't seem to find a MIDI key range filter in the module store.
Havent we discussed using the Splitter module for this before?

https://docs.cherryaudio.com/cherry-audio/splitter
Dave71

Post by Dave71 »

utdgrant wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:02 am
Dave71 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:23 am Hello people, I have one as well!

You can pretty much do that with Voltage Modular Core by using the Plug-In Host or Mini Plug-In Host. That covers the layering aspect, however I can't seem to find a MIDI key range filter in the module store.

Which DAW do you use? I love the Reason Combinator for quickly creating these kinds of custom 'mega synths'.
I use STudio One with which you can also already do that very well, but not all DAWs have that feature, hence this request. I did not know about the Modular Plugin Host, so I will certainly check that out!

EDIT: That is a real shame, you can only buy it as a bundle for 99, and I only want that module...
utdgrant

Post by utdgrant »

ColinP wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:05 am
utdgrant wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:02 amThat covers the layering aspect, however I can't seem to find a MIDI key range filter in the module store.
Havent we discussed using the Splitter module for this before?

https://docs.cherryaudio.com/cherry-audio/splitter
D'oh! Good man. Thanks, Colin.

Return to “Dreamsynth”