Forced To Login All The Time

Quadra emulates one of the quirkiest, rarest, and most curiosity-inspiring vintage synthesizers of all time, the 1978 ARP Quadra.
wagtunes

Forced To Login All The Time

Post by wagtunes »

This actually happens with every CA synth but for now, it just happened with Quadra so I'll report it here.

I am on Windows 11 and I use Cubase 11. Why does this happen? Every time I want to use a CA plugin I have to login. I shouldn't have to keep having to do this.

Is this a bug or is this the way this system has been designed intentionally?
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Re: Forced To Login All The Time

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

That shouldn't be happening. Check out this FAQ entry: Cherry Audio Products Requiring Frequent Reactivation or Load Blank Screen

If those tips don't help, please contact support directly here: Send us a message.

Greg
wagtunes

Post by wagtunes »

cherryaudio Greg wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:48 pm Hi,

That shouldn't be happening. Check out this FAQ entry: Cherry Audio Products Requiring Frequent Reactivation or Load Blank Screen

If those tips don't help, please contact support directly here: Send us a message.

Greg
So in other words, if I don't check for the newest versions, which admittedly I don't because what I have works fine, this will cause the frequent login issue?
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

That's one of the possible causes, yes. Certain really old versions of the plugins can cause this issue because we changed the way logging in works, and it can actually make you have to log into the other plugins.

Greg

Return to “Quadra Synthesizer”