Behringer System 100 Modules bundle?

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
Sineman

Behringer System 100 Modules bundle?

Post by Sineman »

I thought I saw a bundle mimicking the Behringer system 100 eurorack modules. Has anyone seen this?
Steve W

Re: Behringer System 100 Modules bundle?

Post by Steve W »

I don't have this and have never demoed it, but I did remember seeing it when it came out. https://store.cherryaudio.com/bundles/s100-bundle
If there's a demo, I'd recommend trying that and putting it through its paces to see if it meets your needs. Also, contact the developer if you have any questions.
Others VM users who purchased this might have some insights about this bundle. See viewforum.php?f=34 .
utdgrant

Post by utdgrant »

Sineman wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:56 am I thought I saw a bundle mimicking the Behringer system 100 eurorack modules. Has anyone seen this?
I own the Nrgzr78 S100 bundle. If you have any specific questions, I'm happy to answer them.

In some ways, it's quite close to the real thing. I owned a Roland System 100m back in the day.

However, there are also some aspects which are nothing like the original (or Behringer). The most obvious one is the Delay part of the 172 module, which does not behave like a BBD device. The Phaser is good, though.

Post by utdgrant »

Just remembered that I created a "Filter Shootout Video" a year ago which compares the response of the S100 Dual VCF module against five others.

Return to “Voltage Modular”