Any plans to add dark skin option?

Synthesizer Expander Module is a FREE emulation of the classic self‑contained synthesizer module of the same name. We've precisely recreated it here with a filter section and Phasor effect programmed by award-winning synth designer Mark Barton (MRB).
Cloud808

Any plans to add dark skin option?

Post by Cloud808 »

Hello

And thanks for the gift :)

I was just wondering if there's a possibility for a dark skin for this VST? Like in Eight Voice for example. Using bright white VSTs with dark DAW isn't very good for eyes.

I have same problem with Harmonia too.
UrbanCyborg

Re: Any plans to add dark skin option?

Post by UrbanCyborg »

That would be up to the individual module developers; it's not something that CA has control over. For instance, you'll note that all Cyberwerks modules have a brushed-metal dark teal gradated backdrop with side shading to indicate curved metal faces. That's a couple of .PNG files designed in Photoshop. Other developers' module skins are sometimes more elaborate than that, right up to the point where it can take a noticeable amount of CPU just to render the skins. The point is, none of that is under CA's control.

Reid
Cyberwerks Heavy Industries -- viewforum.php?f=76
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

I don't think there are currently any plans to make a dark skin for this synth, but thank you for your suggestion!

And as I think Urban Cyborg has discovered, this particular forum is for our new, free monophonic Synthesizer Expander Module synth, not the Voltage Modular modules of the same name. Having "Module" in the name doesn't help, I know.

Greg
Cloud808

Post by Cloud808 »

Yes, that's how I also understood, I meant the synth.
UrbanCyborg

Post by UrbanCyborg »

My bad. I hadn't seen the new one at the time. Sorry for the confusion, a state I generally live in. :?

Reid
Cyberwerks Heavy Industries -- viewforum.php?f=76

Return to “Synthesizer Expander Module”