Acutal Step by Step Instruction for JAVA medium expererienced Apple Devs

timmsusa

Acutal Step by Step Instruction for JAVA medium expererienced Apple Devs

Post by timmsusa »

Hi Guys,

do you have an instruction for us how to clean to from start with your Designer and Create a module to test it even out the same time?

- in my case I started to install jenv via brew and had problems with several versions
- Installation of the Voltage Designer was ok, but I had 33 errors, while using the most acutal JAVA version
- can you give an example how to properly set the JAVA dir in your settings?
- can you maybe give a guy like me a chance to have a very cheap example for a loudness knob, BUT a complete example from start to the end of success would be so kind
- The very best would be a free github example or similar to easily check into

Thank you guys, I love your products, you got my support

Best Regards,

Tim Susa
UrbanCyborg

Re: Acutal Step by Step Instruction for JAVA medium expererienced Apple Devs

Post by UrbanCyborg »

Look through the examples in the VM SDK; you'll find pretty much everything you asked for there.

Reid
Cyberwerks Heavy Industries -- viewforum.php?f=76
utdgrant

Re: Acutal Step by Step Instruction for JAVA medium expererienced Apple Devs

Post by utdgrant »

I develop on Windows, so I can't really offer any tips on getting VMD up and running on a Mac system.

However, once you do get the development environment sorted out, I have made all the source code for the Dome Music Technologies modules available for free. You can use the source in any way you desire without any restrictions. It might give you some insight into how some modules in the store actually work behind the scenes. I'm also happy to answer any questions about specific lines of code, functions, programming patterns, etc.

The zip file is available at the bottom of the Dome Music Technologies Documentation Page.

Return to “Module Designer”