No Presets After Download/Install/Activation

DCO-106 is a virtual polyphonic synthesizer precisely modelling every aspect of the beloved classic Juno-106 synthesizer.
fuzzy_melon

No Presets After Download/Install/Activation

Post by fuzzy_melon »

Hi, probably missing something but after download and activation, no presets show.
Please advise and thank you in advance for your assistance.
utdgrant

Re: No Presets After Download/Install/Activation

Post by utdgrant »

You're probably best to raise a ticket through the Cherry Audio Support page. CA are usually pretty quick at resolving any issues. Be sure to supply as much information as possible about your computer system, OS, DAW, etc. Also, whether you are having the same results when used as a plug-in within a host, or in stand-alone app mode.

Re: No Presets After Download/Install/Activation

Post by fuzzy_melon »

Thanks for the reply, appreciated! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something but it sure looks empty to me...

utdgrant wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:56 am You're probably best to raise a ticket through the Cherry Audio Support page. CA are usually pretty quick at resolving any issues. Be sure to supply as much information as possible about your computer system, OS, DAW, etc. Also, whether you are having the same results when used as a plug-in within a host, or in stand-alone app mode.

Return to “DCO-106 Polyphonic Synthesizer”