Pink Flight Divide-Down Oscillator Build 9 Released

utdgrant

Pink Flight Divide-Down Oscillator Build 9 Released

Post by utdgrant »

I'm proud to announce the release of Pink Flight Divide-Down Oscillator, Build #9. Pink Flight is the polyphonic sound source for the Stringer Seventy Six Bundle. The latest build adds a "Key Sync" switch, which ensures that multiple modules will all start on exactly the same phase with every new key-down event. The new version should automatically appear in your library when you next connect VM to the CA servers.

This video (YouTube) shows the effect of Key Sync when mixing the outputs of multiple Pink Flights.

Stringer Seventy Six User Guide v1.2 is available from the Dome Music Technologies website documentation page.

Given that PF#9 was released on the same day as Harmonia, I thought I'd create a fun patch. It uses eight harmonically-related instances of Pink Flight all being fed into an MRB Laboratory Vector Processor to perform smooth cross-fading. Being true to the spirit of Stringer Seventy Six, the cross-fading is paraphonic (global) in nature, using the MRB Laboratory Velocity Envelope triggered by the Mono Gate.
Paramonia.voltagepreset
(27.97 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
Here is a demo of the patch on YouTube.

Return to “Dome Music Technologies”