Galactic Reverb stuck in demo mode

Galactic Reverb is an algorithmic reverb plugin that captures the expansive sound of coveted classic hardware digital reverbs.
conticreative

Galactic Reverb stuck in demo mode

Post by conticreative »

I am pretty sure I have done everything already suggested in the help files, but let me summarize the steps I have taken so far:'

1) I own Mixcraft 10 Pro Studio. It says Galactic Reverb comes with it

2) Galactic Reverb opens as demo (both in Stand-alone and as a Mixcraft Plugin)

3) I uninstalled and installed again Galactic Reverb

3) I have made sure I am logged in with the proper credentials

4) I have uninstalled (again) and I deleted the folder under %appdata%\CherryAudio\product_name\Plugin

5) I installed Galactic Reverb again, but upon starting it alerts me I am in demo mode and gives me no other options I can see (something along the lines of "Did you purchase ....? Click here)

6) I checked my account with Cherry Audio and strangely it tells me I can buy Galactic Reverb however, when I check my ownership of the various instruments and effects, Galactic Reverb is listed there.

7) I just checked amongst my Demos, and apparently I do have a demo for galactic reverb that is going to expire in 7 days, but I see no option for deleting that demo.

8) Also, I do have a working code that came with my purchase of Mixcraft 10, but I see no way to overcome demo mode without buying the effect itself (and even at that, I am not 100%)

Should I just wait 7 days for the demo to expire? Uninstall and reinstall obviously doesn't work.
cherryaudio Robert
Site Admin

Re: Galactic Reverb stuck in demo mode

Post by cherryaudio Robert »

As this is likely an issue tied directly to your Acoustica and/or Cherry Audio accounts, and we don't want those details disclosed in public, please contact Support at https://cherryaudio.kayako.com/conversation/new . Provide the account name/email for both accounts and these details, and the Support Team can look it up and resolve the issue.
Robert
--
Robert Saint John, Director of Marketing
Cherry Audio
conticreative

Re: Galactic Reverb stuck in demo mode

Post by conticreative »

Thank you, I'll do that.

Return to “Galactic Reverb”