Music Research

Novachord is based on the revolutionary polyphonic instrument from 1939, while Solovox replicates a related monophonic keyboard instrument intended to provide organ-style leads.
Mayumi

Music Research

Post by Mayumi »

Hi ! I was listening to the demos of the Novachord synthesizer that I bought and the beginning of this music sounds like one from the 80s. But which one?

http://michel.billaud2.free.fr/tmp/Walt ... _Dyson.mp3

I made an edit because in fact it's only the first 3 notes that are almost identical to the music of the 80s.

THANKS
cherryaudio Robert
Site Admin

Re: Music Research

Post by cherryaudio Robert »

I'm afraid I don't know about the specific inspiration behind James Dyson's "Waltz of the Stars" demo. He is very prolific with the ambient and "space music" genres in particular, and rarely does covers. He does like to use all of our instruments and push them in unexpected directions, which is why I included it on the playlist. It does not sound like the typical "vintage Novachord" composition, and reminded me of the works of Isao Tomita more thn anything.
Robert
--
Robert Saint John, Director of Marketing
Cherry Audio
Mayumi

Re: Music Research

Post by Mayumi »

No, no, the original is different. But the first three notes are really very similar to the music or song of the 80s. The sound is almost the same and as soon as I heard this passage, I immediately thought of this music of the 80s. Thanks

Return to “Novachord + Solovox Collection”