Loyalty Discounts

For issues related to the Cherry Audio store and the Sync product management application
Steve W

Loyalty Discounts

Post by Steve W »

I have withdrawn the friendly suggestion.
Last edited by Steve W on Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
utdgrant

Re: Loyalty Discounts

Post by utdgrant »

Hi Steve,

Could you please explain your reasoning behind this request?
As a user/buyer, I'm quite happy to be made aware of bargains, whether from CA themselves or third-party devs.

Grant

Post by UrbanCyborg »

I'd bet it's because they quickly become dated, and don't get edited after the fact.

Reid
Cyberwerks Heavy Industries -- viewforum.php?f=76
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

Steve W

Post by Steve W »

ChR_is

Post by ChR_is »

i know experiences like this are frustrating, but believe me this is just as frustrating for the third-party developer.

We can set up promotions and pricings and bundle discounts. but from there on we just have to believe that everything works as intended. there is no way for us to see a customer's perspective. so if sth doesn't add up the way we intend it to, we simply don't realize that.

if you spot sth like this or even just think that sth is wrong, please reach out to the according dev first and ask what's going on. we're more than happy to troubleshoot with you and make sure that you'll get the best price possible. we try to get it right in the first place of course, but there's only so much we can do. help us help you and everything will be fine in the end.
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

Last edited by Steve W on Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChR_is

Post by ChR_is »

Steve W wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:01 pm Is this directed to me? I hope you didn't think I was expressing frustration. I wasn't. I was making a positive suggestion:
Steve W wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:01 pm My goal was to give developers some useful feedback in case they weren't aware.
it's all good. i really appreciate the feedback. as i said, sometimes it's hard for devs to see customer's perspective, so we rely on your feedback.
Steve W wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:01 pm I don't think there is anything wrong with educating both developers and consumers at the same time. My suggestion was for the benefit of both. It was directed towards all developers and all consumers so that developers would not lose sales and consumers would not be disappointed.
Of course there's nothing wrong with that. i was just trying to give some insight from a dev perspective why sometimes things might not work out as intended.

Also i need to mention the real MVP: Danny from CA support who always takes care of issues and always does everything to resolve situations as best as possible.

Return to “Cherry Audio Store”