mercury 4 upgrade?

Mercury-6, a virtual synthesizer instrument that emulates and expands on the renowned Jupiter-6.
dma2112@gmail.com

mercury 4 upgrade?

Post by dma2112@gmail.com »

any chance of an upgrade to those that recently purchased Mercury 4 :)?
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Re: mercury 4 upgrade?

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

We don't offer an upgrade price at this time because Mercury-6 is a completely separate synth, and we put a lot of work into it. Of course, at some point it will likely be added to a bundle, and that's where the existing products you own would give you a discount.

Greg
hexfix93

Post by hexfix93 »

I would never part with the m4, the haunting sounds are a staple and the presets are awesome. It does not sound like the jup 6 at all, these are very different animals.. The ensemble fx alone make the m4 a must have. I plan on making my entire next lp with cherry audio synths.
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

I wouldn't mind a collection of VM modules based on Mercury, if that's feasible. I like the Miniverse collection because we can make our own. Might be nice to mix and match to make our own Mercuries. :-)
honki-bobo

Post by honki-bobo »

Steve W wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:36 pm I wouldn't mind a collection of VM modules based on Mercury, if that's feasible. I like the Miniverse collection because we can make our own. Might be nice to mix and match to make our own Mercuries. :-)
+1
Monkey Business Audio
Modules - Music - Twitter - YouTube

Return to “Mercury-6 Synthesizer”